Marital Status: Married
“My Goal is to constantly improve my customer service and front desk skills and never miss any opportunity”.
05/2014 to 09/2016 Surgicare Enterprises
Position: Receptionist, Administrative Assistant – casual position
- Communication with key clients (direct clients or media agencies)
- Assist in keeping the Clinic area clean and tidy, at all times
- Administer all reservations, cancellations, and no-shows, in line with
- Company policy.
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as the first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Managing advertising campaigns, regular monitoring, and optimization of campaigns.
- Responsibility to fulfill the business annual plan. Communication with other
11/2012 to 01/2014 Hotel Holidays Home
Position: Receptionist (Customer Service)
- answering inquiries and providing information on the goods, services, and activities of the organization
- answering, connecting and transferring telephone calls
- receiving and resolving complaints from clients and the public
- receiving and distributing correspondence, facsimile messages, and deliveries
- maintaining the reception area
- advising on and arranging reservations and accommodation
- may perform other clerical tasks such as word processing, data entry, filing, mail despatch and photocopying
Approachable, helpful, adaptable and polite
- Pay attention to detail
- Quick and efficient
EDUCATION & TRAINING
2014/16 Worked as a volunteer for Clean Up Nepal, Campaign.
Worked as a member of Leo club of Bharatpur Chautari,
2013/14 Higher Secondary Level (+2 in science)
LANGUAGES SKILLS & STRENGTHS
Personal Profile: Responsible, Created, Individual, Calm, Responsive, Flexible, Energetic and Communicative Languages:
English – Fluent
International Driving Licence: YES
Mr. Ganesh Adhikari Mobile: 0468 909 790 (Mr. Electric) Expert Electrical Services
I, the undersigned, uphold that all aforesaid niceties apropos me are factual, inclusive and proper to the best of my comprehension and credence. I consent that even a single spurious account, subject to proof, will provide grounds for the erasure of the engagement if any is accredited.